If you are already a member, and know your login, please renew…
If you are already a member, but have never had an online account, continue below and you will be matched with your old membership number…
If you are a lapsed member (expired before 2016), and may have once had an online account (or not), continue below and you will be matched with your old membership number…
Join the UMCA
Membership Standard Benefits (included)
- Receive an electronic copy of our quarterly publication UltraCycling with expert advice on cycling, training, equipment, nutrition, race strategy, and mental preparation.
- Race in timed and distance races in the World Cup of Ultracycling to determine the best endurance racer each season.
- Challenge an existing cycling record or establish a new record. Bicycle records include state crossings, century & double century, 12-, and 24-hour road & track records and various point-to-point records.
- Participate in the UMCA Indoor Challenge; riders accumulate points for time spent riding indoors, a specific incentive for winter training!
Membership Additional Optional Benefits (extra cost to cover medals, printing and postage)
- Participate in the UMCA Year Rounder Challenge; riders accumulate mileage for cycling a century or longer ride, either organized bike rides or personally designed endurance rides. Can you bike a century every month?
- Memberships are based on the calendar year (they expire on December 31st). Memberships purchased on or after October 1st, expire at the end of the following year. There will be some manual intervention to ensure you have the correct expiry date if you join before the year end.
- After payment, please allow some time for the Membership team to allocate you a membership number and approve your membership. You will be informed by email to complete the registration process and also when your registration has been successful.
- If you are already a member, please log in and go to the renewals page.
- Any problems or to discuss offline payment options please Contact Membership Team or Contact Webmaster.