If you are already a member, and know your login, please renew…
If you are already a member, but have never had an online account, continue below and you will be matched with your old membership number…
If you are a lapsed member (expired before 2016), and may have once had an online account (or not), continue below and you will be matched with your old membership number…
Join the UMCA
Membership Standard Benefits (included)
- Exclusive access to historical UltraCycling quarterly publications, and new online publications as they become available.
- Participate in timed and distance events in both the World Cup & Ultra Cup Challenges and receive exclusive awards in all age and bike categories.
- Participate in 6-hour, 12-hour, 24-hour and 500 Mile Challenge Series and receive exclusive awards in all age and bike categories.
- Participate in USA (National), and International Century, 6-hour, 12-hour, 24-hour, and 1000+ mile UMCA Championship events. Male and Female winners receive one-of-kind UMCA Jerseys and bragging rights to next year’s event.
- Become a UMCA World record holder! Challenge an existing cycling record or establish a new unclaimed record. Bicycle records include state and country crossings, English distances from 100 miles to 1000 miles, metric distances from 100km to 1000km, and various point-to-point records.
- Participate in the UMCA “Indoor Challenge” where members accumulate points for time spent riding indoors during October through March, “Hard Ass” Challenge where the winner is the rider spending the most time in the saddle for all events during the year, and “Mile Eater” Challenge where the winner is the rider logging the most miles for all events during the year. Male and Female winners receive unique awards each year.
Membership Additional Optional Benefits (extra cost to cover medals, printing and postage)
- Participate in the UMCA Year Rounder Challenge; riders accumulate mileage for cycling a century or longer ride, either organized bike rides or personally designed endurance rides. Can you bike a century every month?
- Memberships are based on the calendar year (they expire on December 31st). Memberships purchased on or after October 1st, expire at the end of the following year. There will be some manual intervention to ensure you have the correct expiry date if you join before the year end.
- After payment, please allow some time for the volunteers of the Membership team to allocate you a membership number and approve your membership. You will be informed by email to complete the registration process and also when your registration has been successful.
- If you are already a member, please log in and go to the renewals page.
- Any problems or to discuss offline payment options please Contact Membership Team or Contact Webmaster.