- Participate in timed and distance events in both the World Cup & Year Rounder Challenges and receive exclusive awards in all age and bike categories.
- Participate in 6-hour, 12-hour, 24-hour , 100 Mile and 500 Mile Challenge Series and receive exclusive awards in all age and bike categories.
- Participate in continental (North American and European) 6-hour, 12-hour, 24-hour, and ultra-distance WUCA Championship events. Male and Female winners receive one-of-kind WUCA Jerseys and bragging rights to next year’s event.
- Become a WUCA World record holder! Challenge an existing cycling record or establish a new unclaimed record. Bicycle records include state and country crossings, English distances from 100 miles to 1000 miles, metric distances from 100km to 1000km, and various point-to-point records.
- Participate in the WUCA Race Miles challenge where the winner is the rider covering the greatest distance during the year's competitive events. Male and Female winners receive unique awards each year.
- Year Rounder Challenge: Riders accumulate mileage for cycling a century or longer ride. There are indoor, personal, and organized, and Combined divisions designed to endurance rides. Can you bike a century (or more) every month? If you ride a “English” Century once a month, you qualify for the Larry Schwartz award. Year Rounder Rules
- World Ultra Cycling Association Memberships are based on the calendar year (they expire on December 31st). World Ultra Cycling Association Memberships purchased on or after October 1st, expire at the end of the following year. There will be some manual intervention to ensure you have the correct expiry date if you join before the year end.
- After payment, please allow some time for the volunteers of the Membership team to allocate you a membership number and approve your membership. You will be informed by email to complete the registration process and also when your registration has been successful.
- Any problems or to discuss offline payment options please Contact us.